- Manufacturer / Brand
- Braun; Frankfurt
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s) 6 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-240 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 760GWUK - Braun; Frankfurt
- External source of data
- Source of data
- Lange, Schaltungen der Funkindustrie
- Other Models
Here you find 1042 models, 909 with images and 645 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Braun; Frankfurt
The model is part of the collections of the following members.