- Manufacturer / Brand
- Briton Electrical & Radio Pty. Ltd ("Rational Radio"); Sydney, NSW.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 462.5 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 135 & 2 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 15 - Briton Electrical & Radio Pty.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Four valve broadcast battery powered receiver.
Cabinet also used on the Buccaneer Model 1
- Price in first year of sale
- 22.00 Aus£
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. I I
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Bulletin Dec 22, 1937, Cover)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 82 models, 12 with images and 53 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Briton Electrical & Radio Pty. Ltd ("Rational Radio"); Sydney, NSW.