Super Litz 260-A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Brunet, Bobinas Super-Litz; Barcelona
- 1950 ?
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 15 cm = 5.9 inch
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super Litz 260-A - Brunet, Bobinas Super-Litz;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Blueprint for application of coils and filters.
- Model page created by Justo Puertas-Paule. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 45 models, 34 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Brunet, Bobinas Super-Litz; Barcelona