Portable Loud Speaker and Amplifier
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- BTH (B.T.H.), British Thomson-Houston Co, Ltd.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable Loud Speaker and Amplifier - BTH B.T.H., British Thomson-
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Primarily designet for use with the Portable set, this can be used with any type of receiver.
C2 Horn Driver employed.
Available in leather cloth finish for 15 GBP or mahogany for 17 GBP.
- Mentioned in
- Benjamin Catalog 1926/27
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 33 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from BTH (B.T.H.), British Thomson-Houston Co, Ltd.