Alert-MK II (Alert Mark 2) Transistor 843
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)
- 1964 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 4.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Alert-MK II Transistor 843 - Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Bulova 843 Natural Alert-MK II (Alert Mark 2), 7 Jewel Watch - 6 Transistor Radio with Alarm Feature;
Analog clock, 840 series, earphones jack, zone 1 US$ 59.95, zone 2 US$ 60.95.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 113 models, 102 with images and 38 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)