- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Performer 130 - Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6.5 x 2.75 x 3.5 inch / 165 x 70 x 89 mm
Transistor AM Alarm Clock Radio Model Bulova Performer Series 130.
Wakes up to music or buzzer
Power Consumption 10 Watts.
Silver Metal Case in smart decorator color combinations
- Price in first year of sale
- 49.95 USD
- Mentioned in
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-26, August 1963)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 131 models, 120 with images and 42 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)