Ethophone V No. 507 Mark II
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Burndept Ltd. London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ethophone V No. 507 Mark II - Burndept Ltd. London
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 550 x 270 x 300 mm / 21.7 x 10.6 x 11.8 inch
- 6 Volt valves(=Mark II?) Wave change by plug in coils.
Also with 6 Volt valves(=Mark II?): PM5 PM5 PM6 PM6.
- Price in first year of sale
- 38.00 guineas
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- April 14, 1923 The Wireless World & Radio Review page v
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 89 models, 56 with images and 26 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Burndept Ltd. London