Antique Radio TR82/97
Bush Radio; London
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Antique Radio TR82/97 - Bush Radio; London
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 230 x 100 mm / 13 x 9.1 x 3.9 inch
- Replica of TR 82. No tubes, no transistors, only a single IC. Also found at Bush Australia.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.955 kg / 4 lb 4.9 oz (4.306 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Antique Radio Magazine - Italy, Club Antique Radio Magazine (n. 105, jan-feb 2012)
- Model page created by Volker Potthast. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 385 models, 315 with images and 235 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London
The model Antique Radio is part of the collections of the following members.
Forum contributions about this model: Bush Radio; London: Antique Radio TR82/97
Threads: 1 | Posts: 3
Hello, are there differences (circuit, mechanics, loudspeaker, etc) between my Bush TR82/B ( see last 5 pictures on this "page" ) and the 82/97 version?
Davide Tambuchi, 29.Sep.22