- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 180-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DAC43 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Metal rectifier. A similar chassis is fitted in the DUG43 console radio and the RG43 radiograms.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader sheet 611
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 361 models, 289 with images and 232 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London