- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- 1961 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 80-120; 190-250 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EBS63 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- An export model very similar in presentation to the domestic model VHF 61 but with Medium Wave and four Short Wave bands giving continuous coverage from 3 to 28 MHz. The chassis uses an unusual horizontal "spin-wheel" tuner and appears identical to the later model EBS66 which was in a wooden case.
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 308 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London