- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR132 - Bush Radio; London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 7 x 3.6 inch / 305 x 178 x 91 mm
Seven transistor battery portable radio covering MW (187 - 570 metres), LW (1090 - 1900 metres) and Bandspread over the high frequency end of MW (187 - 210 metres). Separate aerial tuning coils for use with a car aerial. Sockets for car aerial and earphone. PP9 battery. Elliptical loudspeaker 6 x 4 inch.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.3 kg / 5 lb 1.1 oz (5.066 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (ERT service chart 1582 dated March 2 1967)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 361 models, 289 with images and 232 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London