- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VHF70 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.5 x 9.75 x 7 inch / 318 x 248 x 178 mm
Released September 1958, price £15 17s 6d plus purchase tax. Socket for FM aerial.
6 x 4 inch elliptical loudspeaker.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10.125 lb (10 lb 2 oz) / 4.597 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 22.00 GBP
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) ((1419))
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 378 models, 309 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London