Byer MkII Series 66
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne
- 1956 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Presumably Dynamic Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Byer MkII Series 66 - Byer Industries Pty. Ltd.,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20 x 13 x 7 inch / 508 x 330 x 178 mm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20 kg / 44 lb 0.8 oz (44.053 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 245.33 AUS £
- Model page created by Keith Ellison. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne