Magnofilm Tape Deck TM-1
- Fabricante / Marca
- Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne
- Registrador o reproductor de sonido o visual
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Gama de ondas
- - no hay
- - - No hay salida de sonido.
- de Radiomuseum.org
- Modelo: Magnofilm Tape Deck TM-1 - Byer Industries Pty. Ltd.,
- Formas varias descritas en notas aparte.
- Ancho, altura, profundidad
- 10 x 8.5 x 4 inch / 254 x 216 x 102 mm
The Magnofilm Tape Deck, Model TM-1 was developed to provide a high quality tape recording and playback mechanism at a popular price.
It was accomplished by utilizing as a driving medium the power from a gramophone turntable, which provides, in better quality types, the very desirable features of constant speed and high kinetic energy. The heavy flywheel action of a turntable makes it ideally suited for this purpose.
The Magnofilm Tape Deck comprises a cast chassis of aluminium alloy which accommodates supply and take-up reel spindles, power coupling, capstan, high impedance record-replay heads and tape guide rollers.
The unit is suspended at three points, two of which are provided by adjustable rear mounting posts, the third being formed by a high traction synthetic rubber power take-off which also carries a stepped pulley. This transmits its rotation to the take-up reel through a moulded plastic belt which is normally located on the smaller step of the pulley to provide forward operating speeds for record or replay.
An advertisement in Radio & Hobbies, January 1954, page 86, states it was sold complete with an amplifier circuit and a low frequency tape erase unit.
Medium Standard quarter-inch magnetic tape Track width ¼” Maximum useable spool size 7” No. of tracks One Operating speeds 7½” per second at 78 RPM, per 1200’ tape 3¼” per second at 33⅓ RPM, per 1200’ tape Playing Times 32 minutes at 7½” per second, per 1200’ tape 74 minutes at 3¼” per second, per 1200’ tape Freq. response 7½” per sec. ±4dB from 50Hz to 7KHz 3¼” per sec. ±4dB from 50Hz to 2.5KHz Record/reply head type High Impedance
- Peso neto
- 3 lb (3 lb 0 oz) / 1.362 kg
- Mencionado en
- - - Manufacturers Literature (“BRS” Magnofilm Tape Deck, Model TM1, operating instruction manual.)
- Modelo creado por Gary Cowans. Ver en "Modificar Ficha" los participantes posteriores.
- Otros modelos
Donde encontrará 12 modelos, 12 con imágenes y 0 con esquemas.
Ir al listado general de Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne