Portable Microgroove Player and Recorder. R33
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable Microgroove Player and Recorder. R33 - Byer Industries Pty. Ltd.,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Portable, dual speed microgroove player and recorder.
Designed to use the Byer acetate recording blanks.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Australian Radio & Electronics may 1951 Page 33.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne