Recording Level Indicator R-47
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Recording Level Indicator R-47 - Byer Industries Pty. Ltd.,
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
Recording Level Indicator provides a visual indication of recording signal amplitude applied to the recoding heads obviating light pattern examination of the recording disc while recording.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Australian Radio & Electronics, Jun 7, 1951, Page 36.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne