Tara 3 tubes 3 transistors
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Čajavec; Laktaši
- 1962 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tara [3 tubes 3 transistors] - Čajavec; Laktaši
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 80 x 210 mm / 9.1 x 3.1 x 8.3 inch
Zastava 750 Autoradio, licence production, similar model like RA-106 for Fiat 500 etc.
See also model Tara with 4 tubes and one transistor.
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 5 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Čajavec; Laktaši