- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Califone International Inc.; San Fernando (CA)
- 1959 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Power out
- 12 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Director 12V-9 - Califone International Inc.;
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
The Califone 12V-9 is an AC operated portable record player and public address system.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 22 lb (22 lb 0 oz) / 9.988 kg
- Model page created by Brian Carter. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 26 models, 15 with images and 15 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Califone International Inc.; San Fernando (CA)