- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian General Electric (Canada) (C.G.E. or CGE); Toronto, ON
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola 17 - Canadian General Electric
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
This model is electronically identical to the CGE Radiola 50.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Mentioned in
- RCC CGE section, page 4
- Model page created by Robin Roeckers. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 503 models, 370 with images and 427 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian General Electric (Canada) (C.G.E. or CGE); Toronto, ON