288X Ch= 5E4X
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian Admiral Co. Ltd; Long Branch, Ont.
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 288X Ch= 5E4X - Canadian Admiral Co. Ltd; Long
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
The Admiral model 288X is a 5-tube clock radio. Similar to USA model 288. Has printed circuit board, internal loop antenna and rear panel timed appliance outlet receptacle.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 45)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 238 models, 161 with images and 230 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian Admiral Co. Ltd; Long Branch, Ont.