392 Ch= 7N1, 4S2
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian Admiral Co. Ltd; Long Branch, Ont.
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz; 5 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 8 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 12 W (17 W max.)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 392 Ch= 7N1, 4S2 - Canadian Admiral Co. Ltd; Long
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
The Canadian Admiral model 392 is an 11-tube AM/FM console radio with built in record changer. Contains tuner chassis 7N1 and amplifier chassis 4S2. Has 12 inch woofer and 3.5 inch tweeter. Model 392 in mahogany finish. Model 393 has the same shape and schematic but has a blond wood finish.
Schematic and tube type around AM mixer area is slightly different than USA model 392.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 45)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 238 models, 161 with images and 230 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian Admiral Co. Ltd; Long Branch, Ont.