CR516 Ch= 787L045D01
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian Westinghouse, Hamilton
- 1968 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse Canada
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60Hz, 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CR516 Ch= 787L045D01 - Canadian Westinghouse,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
The Westinghouse model CR516 is a 6-transistor AM clock radio.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (1969 Supplement 103)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 373 models, 158 with images and 347 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian Westinghouse, Hamilton