T-522 Ch= CR-76
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Farnsworth Television & Radio Corp. - see also Capehart
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T-522 Ch= CR-76 - Farnsworth Television & Radio
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.5 x 6.5 x 5 inch / 241 x 165 x 127 mm
Note that Beitman vol 13, 1953, page 26 the model number is listed as T-S22, but is actually T-522. It is correct in the Beitman index. Also found in Collector's Guide to Antique Radios Fifth Edition. The model T-522X is very similar but includes a short wave band. You can see in small in the scale.
- Source of data
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 8 = 1937 and before
- Mentioned in
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (Vol. 2)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 13, 1953 (page 26)
- Model page created by Steven Sostrom. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 396 models, 282 with images and 321 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Farnsworth Television & Radio Corp. - see also Capehart