- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Cardwell Mfg. Corp., The Allen D.: Brooklyn, NY
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Loudspeaker + integr.Amplifier
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cardwell CE-26 - Cardwell Mfg. Corp., The Allen
- The Cardwell model CE-26 is an AC Operated 6-Tube - 2-Channel Amplifier with Speaker.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date: Feb 1947, Set 14, Folder 474-6)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 20 models, 18 with images and 6 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Cardwell Mfg. Corp., The Allen D.: Brooklyn, NY