- Manufacturer / Brand
- Cassinelli, S.a.s., & C. (CCM); Milano
- 1965 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2x 1,5 & 1x 15 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rolltester RTS125 - Cassinelli, S.a.s., & C. CCM;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 176 x 50 x 110 mm / 6.9 x 2 x 4.3 inch
Portable Multimeter with rotating scale. It features a 12 face drum, so only the selected measuring range is visible to the user. Selection of type and range to measure are performed by rotating both knobs, left one for A, V, Ohm etc., right one for ranges.
Ranges are coded as A to F in red and green; a small comparison chart is displayed on the right to the dial window, with matching values for the type of measure selected.
12 kind of measurements: Vdc, Vac, Adc, Aac, Ohm, dB, Hz, pF, Xl, PNP, NPN. To measure transistors, a second set of cables are provided (total of 4 wires). A special range S is also provided for use with accessoires (e.g. Thermocouple T1, Luxmeter L1, etc.)
- Model page created by Massimo Follaro. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 15 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Cassinelli, S.a.s., & C. (CCM); Milano