- Manufacturer / Brand
- Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.; Stockholm
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gylling
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1WBrPm/42 - Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 410 x 300 x 200 mm / 16.1 x 11.8 x 7.9 inch
- P8A-base rectifier, exact type unknown Unit has BFO for CW reception. Built-in loudspeaker or phones.
Two suitcases, Rx in one + Tx in other. Power supply in Rx case.
Battery version called 1W Br P m/40.
m/42 possibly converted m/40 equipment
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.8 kg / 21 lb 9.4 oz (21.586 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Anders Sandgren. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 184 models, 133 with images and 56 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.; Stockholm