- Manufacturer / Brand
- Century Elettropadana; Brescia
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 8 x 1,5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solar Multiband - Century Elettropadana; Brescia
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 352 x 220 x 112 mm / 13.9 x 8.7 x 4.4 inch
SW1 15.1 - 17.9 MHz
SW2 9.4 - 12.1 MHz
SW3 5.65 - 7.4 MHz
MW 525 - 1605 kHz
LW 150 - 408 kHz
FM 87.5 - 104 MHz
Dial light, 2 tone controls, distinct tuning for FM. The telescopic antenna remains outside. Indicator charge/tuning.
Sockets: tape recorder, record player, earphone, ext. battery 12 v, ext. loudspeaker, antenna and ground, FM dipole.
12 keys: AFC, FM, Local, Select, F.ant., SW1, MW, SW2, LW, external source, on-off.
Most probably an export version of the RRR Astrad Solar 17 Transistors F6TR17-R103: although the radio shows a "Made in Italy" tag, the internal shows RRR parts.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.5 kg / 9 lb 14.6 oz (9.912 lb)
- Model page created by Felice Nicolini. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Century Elettropadana; Brescia