Blue Bell 7 Transistor 7 TE-2
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Champagne Engineering Corp., Ltd.; (where?)
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Blue Bell 7 Transistor 7 TE-2 - Champagne Engineering Corp.,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Blue Bell 7, 7 TE-2;
Ext. DC in, made in Hong-Kong.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Champagne Engineering Corp., Ltd.; (where?)