- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Chevrolet Div.
- 1940 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 260 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 985537 - Chevrolet Div.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 14 with images and 25 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Chevrolet Div.