- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Chevrolet Div.
- 1947 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 260 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 4.75 inch = 12.1 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 986146 - Chevrolet Div.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Vibrator for +B.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 11-47, Set 28, Folder 4718-6)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 14 with images and 25 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Chevrolet Div.