Cibot Radio; Paris
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Cibot Radio; Paris
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CR35 - Cibot Radio; Paris
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 345 x 240 x 200 mm / 13.6 x 9.4 x 7.9 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.5 kg / 9 lb 14.6 oz (9.912 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 134 models, 121 with images and 53 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Cibot Radio; Paris