Non Regenerative Receiver
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- CINO Radio Manufacturing Co.; Cincinnati, OH
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Non Regenerative Receiver - CINO Radio Manufacturing Co.;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Two tuning controls. Tuner, detector and two-stage amplifier
Wave length range 150 to 700 meters
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (September, 1922 Electrical Merchandising page 132)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from CINO Radio Manufacturing Co.; Cincinnati, OH