Pocket Colour Television - LC-TV TC53
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Citizen Electronics Co., Ltd., Fujiyoshida
- 1985 ??
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 4 x 1,5 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pocket Colour Television - LC-TV TC53 - Citizen Electronics Co., Ltd.,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
PAL, CCIR B/G.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 33 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Citizen Electronics Co., Ltd., Fujiyoshida