Armstrong Super-Regenerative Receiver Unwired Kit
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- C & K Radio Manufacturing Co.; Brooklyn, New York
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Armstrong Super-Regenerative Receiver Unwired Kit - C & K Radio Manufacturing Co.;
- The C & K Radio Mfg. Co. offered several assembled but unwired kit radios. The Armstrong Super-Regenerative Receiver was offered as an unwired kit. The advertisement just mentioned it was available asking the reader to inquire further about it.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- December 1922 Radio News advertisement. page 1241
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from C & K Radio Manufacturing Co.; Brooklyn, New York