FM AM 3 Band Deluxe CR-19F (Japan 109)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM AM 3 Band Deluxe CR-19F - Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. Conion;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 265 x 152 x 75 mm / 10.4 x 6 x 3 inch
Made in Japan 109
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.150 kg / 2 lb 8.5 oz (2.533 lb)
- Model page created by José Manuel Silvestre. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 31 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe