Sky Raider 12 valve
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Craven Wylde Pty Ltd.; Sydney
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet. / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sky Raider 12 valve - Craven Wylde Pty Ltd.; Sydney
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
This communications receiver had 5 bands: 0.54 to 1.42 MHz, 1.38 to 3.9 MHz, 3.4 to 8 MHz, 7.6 to 19 MHz, 12 to 33.3 MHz. The speaker was housed in a separate wooden console cabinet, but both the receiver and speaker could be supplied in one cabinet if so ordered.
- Mentioned in
- Radio & Hobbies, April, 1940, p. 49
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Craven Wylde Pty Ltd.; Sydney