- Manufacturer / Brand
- Crown Radio Corp.; Tokyo
- 1973 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Asahi Radio Mfg. Co., Ltd
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line plus power jack, mostly with battery or storage battery / 110-240; 6; (4 x 1.5) Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crowncorder CRC-410FW - Crown Radio Corp.; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Crown CRC-410FW Crowncorder
Solid State Cassette Tape Recorder with FM/AM/SW 3-Band Radio;
MW: 525 - 1605 kHz
SW: 6 - 18 MHz
FM: 88 - 108 MHz
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 325 models, 291 with images and 81 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Crown Radio Corp.; Tokyo