All Transistor TR-400
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Crown Radio Corp.; Tokyo
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Asahi Radio Mfg. Co., Ltd
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Transistor TR-400 - Crown Radio Corp.; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.875 x 2.875 x 1.5 inch / 124 x 73 x 38 mm
Battery operated transistorized portable AM receiver.
Imported by Shriro.
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide To TrR1 Bunis trans.94 (1996, page 74)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 499 folder 7 date 9-60)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-11, April 1962, pages 49 - 52)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 344 models, 311 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Crown Radio Corp.; Tokyo