6 Transistor TR-666
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Crown Radio Corp.; Tokyo
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Asahi Radio Mfg. Co., Ltd
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.25 inch = 5.7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 6 Transistor TR-666 - Crown Radio Corp.; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 106 x 66 x 32 mm / 4.2 x 2.6 x 1.3 inch
Frequency range: AM 535 - 1605 kc.
Distrubuted in the USA by Shriro Corporation.
US Civil Defense marks on station dial.
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 10-59, Set 459, Folder 4)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS ((TSM-6 July,1960))
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 344 models, 311 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Crown Radio Corp.; Tokyo