- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- 1969 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / C: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Carousel PR205 - Decca, London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
A 4 band AM/FM battery portable transistor radio housed in a plastic case with a wood effect front. With telescopic aerial, elliptical loudspeaker 68 x 106mm, earphone and DIN jacks.
Long Wave (LW) 150 to 300kHz
Medium Wave (MW) 515 to 1620kHz
Short Wave (SW) 5.9 to 6.2MHz
F.M. (FM) 87.5 to 104MHz
Made in Taiwan
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Decca PR205 Carousel Service Data)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London