Double Decca MB5C (BM5C)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 382 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 100-250 / 1.5 & 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Double Decca MB5C - Decca, London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Portable AC/DC mains and dry battery portable radio with special resistive line cord. Similar to the Double Decca MB5A and MB5C model-types but with different mains power circuit. Also listed by Decca as the BM5C model.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (473)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London