All-Wave Radiogramophone RG98
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- 1955 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 472 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-125; 200-250 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All-Wave Radiogramophone RG98 - Decca, London
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 25 x 36 x 19 inch / 635 x 914 x 483 mm
Radiogram fitted with Garrard RC111 3-speed record changer.
Two speakers: 10" HFD (Z = 3 ohms) and 3.75 x 4.75" electrostatic tweeter.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London