Double Decca ML MW/LW
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 380 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 100-250/90 + 7.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Double Decca ML MW/LW - Decca, London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 9.25 x 6.75 inch / 305 x 235 x 171 mm
- Started from serial no.5001;
"Air Travel" fabric covered wooden case. Also 3 bands(SW/MW/LW) version (1946) and SW/MW version (1949). Hill erroneously quotes only 3 valves and 1946.
- Price in first year of sale
- 18.00 GBP
- Source of data
- Radio! Radio!
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London