- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Detrola; Detroit (MI)
- 1936 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW), Police, sometimes also early TV (75-200m).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 105C Faust - Detrola; Detroit MI
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 12 x 6 inch / 305 x 305 x 152 mm
The "Faust" model 105C tunes two full bands from 70 to 200 and 200 to 555 meters. It covers Standard Broadcast, Police, Amateurs and Aviation channels. The chassis is cushion mounted, the cabinet hand-polished.
Schematic may be similar to Detrola 5WG.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11 lb (11 lb 0 oz) / 4.994 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 29.50 $
- Model page created by Hinrich Grensemann † 15.5.16. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 325 models, 186 with images and 282 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Detrola; Detroit (MI)