Detrola; Detroit (MI)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Detrola; Detroit (MI)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 134AB - Detrola; Detroit MI
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 8 = 1937 and before
- Mentioned in
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98 (page 59.)
- Other Models
Here you find 327 models, 188 with images and 283 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Detrola; Detroit (MI)
The model 134AB is part of the collections of the following members.
Forum contributions about this model: Detrola; Detroit MI: 134AB
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
I have verified & this is info for the Detrola 134AB made in 1937. It contains 4 tubes: 6A7, 6C6, 43, 25Z5. There used to be a resistance line cord too but mine has been eliminated as it was bad. The IF frequency is 456 KC. It is 13.5 inches wide by 7 inches deep by about 9 inches high & weighs about 8 1/2 pounds. It is very collectable because of it's "bettle plastic dial bezel".
Marvin J. Glassman, 10.Nov.05