- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Drake, R.L. Miamisburg, Ohio
- 1969 ?
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 5645/50 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120/220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SPR-4 - Drake, R.L. Miamisburg, Ohio
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.75 x 5.5 x 12.25 inch / 273 x 140 x 311 mm
Double conversion, AM/CW/LSB/USB, preselector, notch filter.
Continuous coverage with optional FS-4 frequency synthesizer.
1. SCC-4 Crystal Calibrator
2. 5-NB Noise Blanker
3. RY-4 Radio Teletype Adaptor
4. TA-4 Transceive Adaptor
Crystal tuned, each tuning a 500 kHz band. Factory supplied with 10 crystals, covering most broadcast bands. Adding optional 13 crystals provides 150 kHz - 30 MHz coverage.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.2 kg / 18 lb 1 oz (18.062 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 2'280.00 DM
- Source of data
- Shortwave Receivers - Past & Present (3rd ed.)
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 154 models, 97 with images and 59 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Drake, R.L. Miamisburg, Ohio