RR3412.1 without magic eye
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ducati, SSR (Società Scientifica Radio Brevetti Ducati); Bologna
- 1946 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 140; 160; 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 22 cm = 8.7 inch
- Power out
- 4 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RR3412.1 [without magic eye] - Ducati, SSR Società
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 670 x 340 x 310 mm / 26.4 x 13.4 x 12.2 inch
We currently don't know if model RR3412.1 was ever made without magic eye.
The model described here might have been modified, or a cabinet of model RR3412.1 was fitted with a chassis without magic eye, e.g. RR3411.1.
See also the model page for RR3412.1 with magic eye, where we have proof for the type not only on the dial scale but also from type labels on the chassis.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12.7 kg / 27 lb 15.6 oz (27.974 lb)
- Model page created by Ugur ZAN. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 100 models, 80 with images and 74 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ducati, SSR (Società Scientifica Radio Brevetti Ducati); Bologna