Loose Coupler Receiving Set No. 6042
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Duck Co., J.J. and William B.; Toledo, OH
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Loose Coupler Receiving Set No. 6042 - Duck Co., J.J. and William B.;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
J.J. Duck No. 6042 Loose Coupler Receiving Set. Though not mentioned in the catalog this receiver appears to be a Clapp-Eastham built outfit.
- Price in first year of sale
- 40.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- June 1st 1909 J. J. Duck Anything Electrical Catalog No. 3
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 57 models, 34 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Duck Co., J.J. and William B.; Toledo, OH