Short Wave Transposer
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Duffy Radio Company Ltd.; Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Short Wave Transposer - Duffy Radio Company Ltd.;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
This was a short wave tuner designed for use with existing broadcast receivers or amplifiers.
- Price in first year of sale
- 12.50 Aus£
- Mentioned in
- Wireless Weekly (Australia) (15-12-33 P49 & P86.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Duffy Radio Company Ltd.; Sydney