- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Electronic Industries Ltd
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 230/6/12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Croyden 619 - Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Has same chassis as Peter Pan model 619. Uses non synchronous vibrator on 6 or 12V. AORSM gives the I.F. as 175 kHz but Mingay's "Radio Diagram & I.F. Index gives it as 465 kHz.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. I I
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 222 models, 57 with images and 111 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne